Beggarwood patients - to order your prescription via this website - Please click here
Rooksdown patients - to order your prescription via this website - Please click here
All patients - to order your prescription via Patient Access - Please click here
There are various ways to obtain repeat prescriptions for your regular medications
- Phone 01256 396496 (Beggarwood) or 01256 399711 (Rooksdown) - ansaphone is available 24 hours a day - leave your name and number and the items required.
- Deliver your request in writing to the surgery.
- Follow the link on this page to the online form - you will need to register first, which is quick and easy and then you will be able to use the form to send in your request.
- Post your request to the surgery. Those wanting the script returned to them by post must enclose a SAE.
- Repeat Dispensing - Please see your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Please note it takes 3 working days to process a prescription and those returned by post can take up to a week. Please ensure you order your medication in good time.
When will my prescription be ready?
|Request received||Prescription ready by:|