SERVICES AVAILABLE DURING CORE HOURS (8.00 am to 6.30 pm) UNDER THE NHS CONTRACT
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral for other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity services
- Minor surgery procedures
- IUCD fitting
- Certain other minor surgery procedures
Family Planning & Cervical Smears
Please book via the receptionist, with the doctor or the nurse for either of these services. You need to ensure that you are midway through your cycle at the time of your smear.
The surgery has a midwife attached. She is specially trained to care for mother and babies throughout pregnancy, offer advice and run clinics for antenatal monitoring. Please telephone the surgery for further information.
Please book via the receptionist if you require an appointment.
Monday and Friday mornings between 8.30am and 12.20pm at Beggarwood - please note this is by appointment only.
Our visiting Osteopaths operate a private clinics at both sites. Click here for further information.